Shock Absorber Lanyard with 2 Hooks
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF|
|Min. Order:||1000 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Place of Origin:||Ningbo|
Model No.: FP072
This Safety Lanyard is a type Fall protective equipment. The webbing made of Polyester, the width can be choosed 2 width 25mm or 50mm. The end of webbing with a steel snap hook for connect safety harness, and the other end with 2 big automatic snap hooks for fix on supportor. The lanyard with a Shock Absorber, once the user fall, it will be unfolded to absorb part of the impact energy.
This safety lanyard always use together with safety harness. To ensure the safety of high-altitude workers. It is widely used in construction industry, electric power industry etc.
Webbing width:25mm or 50mm
Length:1.5m 1.8m and 2.0m
With 2 big Automatic snap hook
EN354 EN358 EN355 Z359.13
Greateagle Safety Products Co., Ltd.
Greateagle Safety Products Co., Ltd was established in 1997 specialize in manufacturing and distribution of personal safety equipment and traffic safety products: Head Protection, Work Wears, Safety Shoes, Barricade Light and so on. They are widely applied in technical, industrial, constructions, gardening and other areas.
- Company Name: Greateagle Safety Products Co., Ltd.
- Representative: 董建伟
- Product/Service: Safety Helmets , Safety Shoes , Warning Light , Reflective Safety Vest & Uniform , Coverall , PVC Protective Apparels
- Capital (Million US $): US$15000
- Year Established: 1997
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 71% - 80%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Ouchi Industrial Park Guling Town, Ningbo Zhejiang
- Contact Person: Ms. Vivian
- Tel: 86-0574-88235639
Premium Related Products